- Sign the petition and share it on social media and by email.
- Call, email, or write to Santa Clara County Planning Commissioners and Supervisors asking them to deny approval of the Sargent Quarry Project, protect and preserve Juristac, and recognize that Mutsun spirituality is equal to other religions of the world. Please CC emails to us at [email@example.com] Show County contact info
- Show your support by attending meetings, events and gatherings in support of the preservation of Juristac and Mutsun cultural heritage.
- Spread the word to help build a larger groundswell of support for the protection of Juristac. Please encourage others to be actively involved. We need as many people as possible speaking out in support of Juristac and the Amah Mutsun Tribal Band, writing to the county, signing the petition, and showing up for meetings and gatherings.
- Join our mailing list for periodic campaign updates and more ways to help. Please also “like” the Protect Juristac Facebook page and follow @protectjuristac on Instagram.
- Sign up to volunteer in Santa Clara County by sending an email to our volunteer coordinator [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We need help doing outreach to collect petition signatures and spread the word!
- Contact us at [email@example.com] if you have any specific offers of support or questions about what is helpful at this time.
Tumsan-ak kannis — Thank you