- Sign the petition and share it on social media and by email.
- Call, email, or write to Santa Clara County Planning Commissioners and Supervisors asking them to deny approval of the Sargent Quarry Project, protect and preserve Juristac, and recognize that Mutsun spirituality is equal to other religions of the world. Please CC emails to us at [email@example.com] Show County contact info
- Spread the word to help build a larger groundswell of support for the protection of Juristac. Please encourage others to be actively involved. We need as many people as possible speaking out in support of Juristac and the Amah Mutsun Tribal Band, writing to the county, signing the petition, and showing up for meetings and gatherings.
- Follow @protect.juristac on Instagram, and “like” the Protect Juristac Facebook page. Share posts and create your own posts mentioning/tagging @protect.juristac
- Show your support by attending meetings, events and gatherings in support of the preservation of Juristac and Mutsun cultural heritage.
- Donate to the Amah Mutsun campaign to protect Juristac on this special donation page, and please share it with others. Funds are needed for legal defense/consulting fees and campaign costs such as event-related expenses, printing fees, and transportation costs for tribal members to participate in events and meetings.
- Sign up to volunteer in Santa Clara County by sending an email to our volunteer coordinators [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We need help doing outreach to collect petition signatures and spread the word!
- Join our mailing list for periodic campaign updates. If you signed the petition and checked the “subscribe” box, then you’re already on the list. If you signed and didn’t check that box but would like to be added to the mailing list now, then sign up here for the mailing list.
- Contact us at [email@example.com] if you have any specific offers of support or questions about what is helpful at this time.
Tumsan-ak kannis — Thank you